Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Think I Was Wrong...



He thought life would be merry,
Then he thought to himself: “I think I was wrong”!
He thought he needed not to worry,
So he sat down and wrote this song!

Now I think I was wrong…
She laid in my arms and I held her tight,
I touched her hands with my lips all night,
I thought I loved her, I thought it was right,
But I fled the scene when I had to fight!

Now I know I was wrong…
Looking in her eyes and falling in a captivating bliss,
The passion I felt from one tender kiss,
I never knew I would have to face this,
I never thought I would run away from this!

Now I’m sure I was wrong…
I held her now close to my hear yet I was being fake,
I felt the things I’ve shared with her were a mistake,
I held on because her heart was going to break,
When I asked for an ending disguised with a “break”!

Forgive me I was wrong…
I wanted this to go on,
The happiness you brought,
The serenity I sought,
I should, I ought,
Say sorry for I was wrong…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009