Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Melting into Music…




Consumed by our busy lives and our daily routines, the things we have to do, the places we have to go, the people we have to meet, we tend to dismiss or disregard the power of music…

As I carefully melt into my own music, uniting with each beat and becoming one with every instrument, I realize the healing power hidden within each layer I hear… And I feel like I’m slowly yet confidently drifting away into far away journeys, exploring different cultures, touching, tasting and seeing things I never knew existed…

I close my eyes… And I can see it… I can see the music and I can feel myself blend into it in a state of utter oneness that no one and nothing can take away from me… I hear the music’s stories of love and pain and feel the laughter within its rhythm… I see the children’s smiles… I taste the sea’s humid breeze… I touch the old woman’s resting shoulder…

I embrace the sighs, the whispers, the forgotten words…


(To be continued)

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009