Monday, October 26, 2009

Wilted Garden...




If love is a flower, burn my garden cause all the flowers are wilted and dead.
If feelings were of crystal, drag them out of me and place rocks instead!
If the mind can't get over you, reboot my thoughts and snatch them out of my head!
And if dreams never come true, just torch this useless pillow and this damned bed!

If I stay here, a happy future for me is something I will never ever get!
If I go away, there are a million possible other if's that I will regret!
If I place a bet on us, I swear on my life that I will sadly lose this bet!
And if I can have only one wish, I would wish that we had never met!

If I say something or another, the opposite you swear is true,
If I try to come closer and make this work, all I am is angry and blue...
If I work on building trust, I'm bombarded with doubts by you!
And whatever can pain me or humiliate me, you so gladly do!

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I stay here, a happy future for me is something I will never ever get!
If I go away, there are a million possible other if's that I will regret!
If I place a bet on us, I swear on my life that I will sadly lose this bet!
And if I can have only one wish, I would wish that we had never met!"

You dragged him into something you never believed in!!!! yet you blame him for the mess, isn’t this selfishness and heartless?????????? I wonder?

BeeBee on Monday, October 26, 2009 said...

1. I never "dragged" him into anything... Whoever he is, he should be mature enough to take his own decisions and be up to them!

2. I never said I "didn't believe in us", I simply said it wouldn't have worked for the simple reason that he will not fight for it!

3. I wish I was "selfish" and "heartless" as you claimed I am, I wouldn't get hurt this badly, would I now?

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009