Monday, August 14, 2006

Dedicated to My Peace of Mind!


A faint yet cold summer night's breeze, creeps into the windows of my room...
I'm here awake, thinking of what's happening with me and what I need to do...
Wherever I seem to be, chaos seems to grow and so disturbingly bloom...
And the roots of hopes and dreams just suddenly become dull and blue!
Some might say: "Why do you always think negatively? You have a great life ahead of you!
You are smart, beautiful, energetic, successful.." and other traits they might add....
I know many might consider all these true...
Yet, as I wait for the morning sun to enter and enlighten my soul, I can't help but feel sad!
Somehow, those I truly love I manage to chase away...
And in their place, the pure and utter desperation and misery stay...
I've lost so many loved ones along this long and tediuos road called: Being!
I've been living a lie, or just so blinded from seeing...
I want to make things right, I want to do all those I love something good...
I want to make them happy, I pray and wish that i actually could...
At the end, I just know that I should stop trying in vein...
And that one day, the rain will come and from my heart erase the pain...

5 comments:

zeezazoo on Monday, August 14, 2006 said...

pleasing someone u love is something hard to do... u want to please or do something good to all those u love?? impossible...
calm down... nothing in life deserves all the pain u r feeling...

Anonymous said...

Saboo7a Ar2our,
min kam yom ana 3am bi2ra ur blog w 3am chouf inno ur not feeling mni7a,,why?ba3rif inno iza al wa7ad khabbarik chou 7ilwe w chou fike ta3mle w kif mafroud tkoun 7yetik w chou mafroud tsewila ta tizbat ma bti2tin3e 2illa ta inte tjarrbe,w i know inno inte already bta3rfe kill hal 2ichya,w ana ba3rif inno inte ta tsewe heik bit7ibbe tkoune la 7alik fatra,tfakkre fiya,so yalla do it,23ide inte w 7alik,fakkre chou baddik tsewe,khousousan bi hall wadei3,w ttikle 3a Allah,w 3achein al neis yalle bit7ibbiyon,dont worry,cos u already gave them what they need,YOU,cos when you step into their life,u changed it,for better,,w i think inno ana aktar wa7ad ba3rif hall chi,,tc Ar2our w ntibih 3a 7alak ktir,nharik sa3id.You know how much ,right??? w aktar ;)
P.S.:i sow ur dad,ktir nbasateit,w we talked about the things you want,most of it mawjoud,still al dawa,dunno chou 7aysir bill nisbe lal closths,w al shoses,cos ma fiyon yekhdouwon killon,i just talk to Mrs Youssif,i'll try ino 2ou2soumon,w nchalla soon bikouno killon 3indik,dont worry ok.

Dr. Tantawy on Monday, August 14, 2006 said...

I Agree with ya zeezazo :)
u cant staisfy the whole world .. there will be always s1 complaining !!

ur words are too .. true .. but so sensitive .. and u cant live with such soul :) u need to be stronger .. and for some extent .. selfish !!

BeeBee on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 said...

Zangoola! I know walla... I try all the time... But I just can't get to change... I can't not care... This is me, who am I... Even if it means pain and tears... I am deeply satisfied that I can please some people as much as I can! Thank u so much for dropping by...

zeezazoo on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 said...

if this is u and u can't change then stop complaining about it :D :D :D :D
noooooooooo i'm just kidding, that's the most beautiful thing about u... i know u can't change that, it's a disaster if u changed it... and to tell u the truth, u r making so much people happy even more than u think.. it's just that we want u to be stronger so u won't get any pain or tears...
take care beebaboo

and zangoola: u want beebee to be selfish???? c'est impossible :):) not in a million years...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009