Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not Just Another Day...


Another day, not without "you", just with "me"!
A new day, a new challenge, I struggle to be…
The sense of my superiority overwhelms my humble mind…
The real I, my essence in life, begin to unwind…
As the trees sing their morning songs and sway …
I close my eyes and listen to the rhymes they play…
As I watch the sun rise from behind the hills of this once unfamiliar place…
I see myself standing in front of all the troubles I might face…
I take a look at the sky above and wave to its blues and mine…
A pale sense of safety enters my soul and for the first time, I feel things are going to be finally fine…
I regain my breath and collect the scrambled pieces of my sense being…
Push away all the obstacles that stood in the way of me clearly seeing…
Another day, not "away from home", trying to adapt to my new one…
Some doubts still remain yet many fears are gone…
There must be a higher power that is smiling on me from the heavens above….
It granted me peace, a dim ray of glowing hopes, and love…

4 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, August 24, 2006 said...

well, as usual, amazing writing, wonderful meanings...
i hope from now on all ur writings will be "just another not just another day.." :D
salamtek beebeeeeeee.. inshalla kol elly bekrahoki :D :D
take care

Hashem on Thursday, August 24, 2006 said...

peace of the mind....a gift many don't appreciate...till they lose....

"As the trees sing their morning songs and sway …
I close my eyes and listen to the rhymes they play…"
i liked this part alot....and the poem...:)

BeeBee on Thursday, August 24, 2006 said...

Thanx Hashem... I appreciate your visits to my blog and the gentle words u leave to mark ur visit....

BeeBee on Thursday, August 24, 2006 said...

Zeezazooo.... U';re always the first to read every post I add... It means aa lot to me! Thanx... W Allah Ysalmak Ya rab (W 7aram iza kill elly byikrahoony! It's too much for them to handle!)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009