Saturday, November 25, 2006

Above the Mountains, My Peace of Mind Awaits...


In the midst of all the tears, a faint hope emerges through the darkness…
It was the warmth of your eyes whipping away all my sadness…
For a moment there, I stood in silence, couldn't believe you were real…
Wasn't able to recognize my emotions or the way that I feel…
You opened up my eyes to a different world, one that could only be built by you…
You drew a smile on my face, a smile that almost hurt because it was late yet true…
Yet, when I'm alone at night, I think of myself alone again, coping with more pain…
Waiting for so long to find you yet afraid of the loss I will bear after this massive gain!
Continuously and savagely, life has tossed me around here and there…
Till I found myself thinking: I will never find anyone who will really care…
And here I am, happy and scared to lose it all in a turn of a page…
I can't help but wonder how when the end comes, I will cope with that rage!
Oh Lord, dear skies, stars and moon, have mercy on my soul this time…
Don't build up soaring mountains ahead me, too high for me to climb!

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, November 25, 2006 said...

this is a nice post...
nice writing... but it's sad as usual... it's not happy... i think u got used to being afraid of the future, of the relations u r going to have... it's sad that u lost hope and u lost believe in the thing that u used to believe in more than anything, love...
i hope u have the life u r dreaming of... u deserve it..

Beee on Monday, November 27, 2006 said...

great words.. really confusing.. but beautiful.. hope one day u'll find what u deserve!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009