Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dedication...


As I rest in the corner, I observe the world passing me by…
I am reminded of those peaceful days that faded away with a blink of an eye…
I charge through the doors of my mind, rummaging around for happy memories to embrace… While tears of fear and confusion disturb my every thought and scurry down my face…
Missing your serenity, your passion, your smile and affectionate embrace…
Remembering the beauty of your soul, the glimmer in your eyes and your grace…
Although you are here next to me, your pain makes you so distant and so far…
And I sit there just marveling what you might be thinking of, and were you are…
What I feel right now is too much for me to endure…
Because my love for you is so deep and the way I care for you is so pure…
Your sorrow penetrates my existence, and leaves me there so numb and cold…
Your eyes are so tired and you soul, the aching, can barely hold…

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, November 23, 2006 said...

hey bee, it's been a long time since u wrote something that beautiful... now i dunno, i'm not sure if i know who u r talking about, but i hope u don't get into that maze again... i hope u have a peacefull, more simpler life... and i hope u know what u want from this life now...
but over all, i loved this piece of writing... and i guess i've read it before.. i'm not sure too :D :D aaaaah forget it, i think i'm just feeling sleepy :D
cheer up dude..
chaw!!

Beee on Thursday, November 23, 2006 said...

nice words.. been ages since reading anything u wrote.. cuz since 18th july ur writings were shrinking.. anyhowz glad ur back.. and sorry for crating the maze! :)

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009