Monday, November 23, 2009

I Wore His Word...


I wore his thoughtless word around my neck like a tight necklace,
I wore it like a decayed pair of earrings with smelly rot on the surface...

I carried it deep inside my body, right in the middle of my stomach,
I added it to the library of "never to be forgotten" pain and ache!

I wallowed in anger for what he said was utterly careless, I bet he feels nothing!
I wallowed in frustration for the way I reacted, I showed him the hurt in his sting!

I dragged myself back to the place it happened, I literally pulled myself out of bed!
I dragged myself hoping that his word will just vanish and get the hell out of my head!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009