Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Day's Closure...



I still believe that there is a pure goodness in everyone I meet…
I trust that purity of a soul can not become a completely stained sheet!

Deep inside each of us, I know there lives an innocent and lost child…
A child who is scared of facing life; who constantly we try to hide…

There in the horizon, there must be a better day for us which we need to seek…
However we view life, we should face the pain and strive never to be weak…

I comprehend that things are not always what they seem to be…
That there is no certain end until you can be yourself and I can be me!

I wish for a better understanding of things that will come along…
Until then I will do what I think is right, even if it turns out to be wrong!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009