Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dedicated to Two Young Lovers...



Two days ago, before the sun decided to hide behind the clouds and chills of the night crept into the day, someone told me that true love is just a myth; it is something authors invented and it only existed in their books!

I sighed and for a second there, I almost believed…

Then, I met a love story, one which has been there for five full years and is still going on…

I doubted again: True love does exist!

To that couple I dedicate this piece of writing…

Maybe some deny the existence of love and its great power,
Yet others still sense, smell, taste and live love by the hour.

Maybe we've never been introduced to love some time before,
And maybe it just didn't yet find its way to our door.

Yet seeing those two together made me again see and believe,
Love does exist, love in its purest form, one which won't lie or deceive.

Their fight for each other made my heart warm and tingle with bliss,
Their struggle with the world to embrace that love filled me with happiness.

Nothing is always perfect and they knew they needed to hold on,
The world outside their love is irrelevant, their fear of tomorrow almost gone.

Seeing those two fight, play and joke around brought my faith in love once more,
So thank you both for everything and you love I will always protect and adore…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009