Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Run, Sing & Play....


Run into the sun!
Win something you have never won!
Your life has just begun!

Run into me,
Come and set me free,
Let the past just be!

Run with a smile,
Learn me inside out for a while,
Take steps so agile!

Sing a song,
I'll try to sing along,
Don't hold it in too long!

Sing your pain away,
I know you have much to say,
Let's together savor the day!

Sing with pride,
Never again run and hide,
Look ahead your hope is wide!

Play a game,
Do it with no shame!
I will do the same!

Play in and out,
Never in your dreams doubt,
Show them what it's all about.

Play it'll be okay,
I will draw you a way,
Come on and play!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009