Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boredom Falls!



For some reason, my appetite for writing seems to be at its peak. And somehow, for the first time ever, I feel like writing about things other than the ordinary crap such as love, pain and all those endless topics which I could write about forever!

As I thought of which topic to choose for this particular post, the title "Darkness Falls" appeared in my head. For all you horror-movie-loving freaks, I am sure this name is familiar. For the others, I think you get the idea!

Since I feel that I am consumed with boredom lately, I think it's a good idea to talk about it especially that this type of boredom is terribly horrific; it should probably be made into a blockbuster horror movie!

Here it goes... And I kid you not!

I am bored!

Bored of boredom itself,
Bored like a forgotten book on a dusty shelf!

I am bored!

Wherever I go it is there,
Boredom seems like another particle in the air!

I am bored!

If I am eating, drinking or sleeping,
Whether I am laughing or weeping!

I am bored!

And I have dreams to follow, I promise it's true,
But this boredom is haunting me whatever I do!

I am bored!

Bored of people, chats, interactions and talks,
Bored of books, movies, going out and walks!

I am bored!

Though I'm not idle or lazy!
Damn this boredom, it's driving me crazy!

I am bored!


And I think that it sucks when boredom falls,
Oh how happily it bounces of the mind's walls!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009