Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Feel Me, Read Me, See Me


Photo By: Beirut

Read me like a puzzle; with all of its missing pieces,
Like a children's book which you read to your nieces!

Dive into my complications...
Live my realizations...

Hear me like a lullaby; see how two could become one;
As if joined, share my joy & the sweat from an endless run...

Come into my revelations,
Ride the aspirations...

See me, as I am and not whom you expect me to be,
Like a ship at bay; still not ready to sail out to the sea...

Walk by my insanities,
Decipher my realities...

Feel me, like a winter's chill or a summer's fall,
Like an old lady's smile and a baby's first crawl!

I'm nothing but a girl finding me way through...
I'm nothing but a girl with many keys and no clue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm loving the words that you are using :)
some things are read through the imagination !

Anonymous said...

I am breathing in a bag,
Can’t even dare to nag,
I reckon you have won
Behold my whitened flag

I m feeling like a bug
Hiding under a rug,
Trembling like falling leaf
Missing a friendly hug

I ask, I plead, I beg
On you my hopes I peg
How fragile one must be
That robust seems an egg

My love for you is big
So messed I cannot rig
I’ve searched & searched & searched
It’s you I long I dig

Anonymous said...

you stopped writing anymore?
missing YOUR words!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009