Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Power to the Donkeys!


The topic of animals and their rights has been circulating my head recently.

Since many people out there dare to compare humans to animals, and since this comparison has been made in front of me a few times lately, I would like to speak on behalf of the animals (not that I claim to be as smart as they are!).

How do we dare to claim we better than animals?

Let's take donkeys, yeah donkeys! They are smarter than us! At least, they learn from their experiences. How many human beings do?

How about dolphins? I bet you can teach them things you can never teach to a university student finishing his MBA!

Forget learning.. Let's move on:

When it comes to killing: Tell me which animal kills just for the hell of it - just for kicks? How many animals do you know killed other animals for money, power or revenge? I dare you to name just one!

Not enough? Okay, here's some more:

How many animals cunningly plan to destroy trees to make paper? How many animals try to kill nature to build fancy buildings? Or better yet, how many animals do you know drive luxurious cars which widen the whole in the ozone layer? (Yes, the ozone layer, remember it?)

Come on people!

Your cat comes and licks your face when you cry... She is able to show compassion. How many people do you know who are able to do the same?

Your dog protects you when he feels your in trouble... He is able to sense your fear. How many friends do you know who would feel that?

All I am asking here is for you to count to ten, just ten, before considering a comparison between human beings and animals, simply because it is unfair! Unfair I tell you!

Think about it... Or just ignore what I'm saying and prove my point! It's up to you!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009