Monday, June 19, 2006

In My Own Little World! 19th of June, 2006


In my own little world, I survive on chaos…
I’m attracted to drama and misery…
I opt for pain and disappointments…
Could it actually be? Could that be what things lead me to become?
I have often thought about the reasons for me staying with this guy or bearing the hurtful words of the other… And suddenly, it hit me, just like that; I am unconsciously drawn to this kind of unmerciful state of mind…
I’m not a pessimist… Really, I’m not… I love life… I love waking up every day to face a new challenge… I love being productive and at the end of the day, I love reaping the results of my fruitful doing!
It’s just that lately, my emotional life has been more of a suicide, a repetitive suicide! And the problem is that I’m caught up in a cycle that I can’t get myself out of…

4 comments:

isaacman said...

finally, you figured it out...
i've been trying to tell u that from a long time, u r an optimistic, successful person, u have great dreams, i know u r going to achieve if u go after them instead of going after trouble, and drama all the time, which makes u stop dreaming and stop loving ur life.. i hope that u change ur way in living, and start loving ur life more, cuz u have a great life ahead of u, i know u for 9 years and i know u very well, i know how wonderful ur life would be if u start loving it and enjoying it...
and if u need any kind of help, i'm here...
good luck and try to get urself out of that cycle...
enjoy life.. it's beautiful...

m@zen next door said...

listen "B" i don't really know you yet(give me two or three weeks and i'll do) but what i can say to you is that life is really worth to enjoy. think of all the things that you can do and you haven't done yet. you say "I love being productive and at the end of the day, I love reaping the results of my fruitful doing!" and i say amen to that, in L.A.U, and for the first time since five years i made the graphic design exhibition, and my work got posted and ranked in the 5th place, although 5th place is inacceptable to me but still it is a sign that i am going up the scale of designers and believe it is one hell of a taste(of victory). as i was saying life IS good and i agree with you on that and don't forget you promised me that we would drink Nescafe in the morning oneday. :-D

Hashem on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 said...

good luck....you'll be able to break the cycle....good luck

Anonymous said...

pain is the worst.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009