Monday, June 26, 2006

Life's Irony! Monday 26th of June, 2006


Life is so ironically manipulative!
The twists and turns, ups and downs and circles it takes you through are unbelievably overwhelming!
I deduced this just recently… After having met him, the guy I allowed myself to believe, once again, was PERFECT!
I will not blame myself this time, not like I did a few times before, I have many other things to blame:
The sweet smile he used to greet me with…
The look in his eyes every time I got into his car…
The purity I saw in his every word and action…
The sincerity I thought I felt with every breath we shared…
The way he showed me he was “different”…
The times we shared together… The special moments, looks, smiles and laughs…
I don’t think it was fair… Any of it… Because I strongly believe that I do not deserve all those lies and I certainly do not deserve to be deceived by someone who forced himself into my life…
I hate the roles some of us take on the stage of life… I hate the pain they can cause others… I hate feeling the way I do right now… So, I might as well just clap to life’s irony… You got me again!

2 comments:

m@azen curse the people said...

life's irony got you again and it will always get you as long as you keep those thoughts that you are weak and vulnerable. nothing can and will get you as long as you keep on fighting for what is good for you and would make you happy. so in order to do so keep on talking to me (loool), with my regards, m@azen next door. :-)

Baby Prophet said...

To be considered?..

The bond with time is what words on paper lack (in this case: screen..hehe), the impulse of life and energy is what stir people into certain actions. Everything is right in its place of time, perception could transform into decption by the twist of a day.. even less

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009