Friday, June 23, 2006

My Ying Yang!


The heavens are smiling down on me with a twisted and vague frown...
In their glory and forgiveness, I see a second chance...
I am afraid to look ahead, scared to stare or even glance...
In every step I plan to take, my hesitance pulls me back...
There's a long road ahead of me still, a rocky and an unsafe track...
The dreams I've again managed to build fell apart right infront of my eyes...
And I carry in my soul all these painful sighs...
Still, every day holds in its arms a new dream and a faint light...
And it's a fact that you can not go through life without a fight...
I thank all those who stood beside me and are there for me once more...
I pray that one day I could help them somehow, because their favors are hard to ignore...
I will make a promise for those who I hold dear to me...
I will hold one, I will fight, and I will fight to be...

6 comments:

M@ZEN all you can eat said...

So i heard that you have encountered a situation where you were facing the edge. Well itell this, don't allow you heart to overcome your mind cause if you do, you will find yourself falling into an bottomless pit. Oh and by the way on sunday the 1st of july you have to go on the trip. And here is another word for you to look it up "Fu Chiao". :-)

m@zen you know who said...

nothing perfectly ever rolled off an assembly line

Perfectly symmetrical, yes, and perfectly attractive. But nothing perfect.

Perfect is breathtaking.
Perfect is inimitable.

Perfect comes from staying awake until 1 am deciding whether to tilt a stone one hundredth
of an inch this way or that.

Perfect is not rational.
Perfect is tempestuous.
Perfect hurts.

Your brain doesn't know perfect. Nor your eye. The only part of you that knows perfect is the exquisitely painful way your heart beats in its presence. That part was born knowing perfect.

What will you own that's perfect? What impossibly beautiful thing waits to become yours?

Find it.
Make it yours.
Bring it out.

Because when you do, your perfection will make the world's heart hurt.

Anonymous said...

Sunday will be the 2nd of july,,about what Bibi wrote,i didnt understand it but i know it's good.

Anonymous said...

Ma ba3rif kif,wala leesh,wala 2eemtan sar fina heek..Ma ba3ref inta meen.Ma ba3ref ana meen..Ya reit eddenya wi2fet yoom yalle 7abaitne..Bikrah el zaman w bikrah el eyyem...Ana la wa7di,ma ile ghair el kilmet..La 7ade 7adan,wala 3ande la 7odn w la beit....(u used 2 have me)

BeeBee on Monday, June 26, 2006 said...

No I didn't have you! That's why it is supposed to be easier!

BeeBee on Monday, June 26, 2006 said...

I will be out of town so I can not join the group in the trip. Plus, when the girls told me, things where much different! Have fun though and eat "shish tawoo2" 3anne!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009