Monday, June 05, 2006

Words of A Speechless Mind..


A calm and deep sorrow invades my day...
I am almost speechless; my words are having problems going out right...
It is so hard to feel that you were easily replaced or given away...
The world feels so small and every morning starts to feel like every night...
Is it fate? Or did we compose our end?
Is this meant to be? Him not being a lover, a brother nor a freind?
I stare at my phone waiting for it to breath out his ring tone...
I stare so hard that I can't see it anymore!
I wake up a hundred times at night, looking for him in the room or even in a message he might have sent...
But it seems he is really, truly, gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

06/06/06
nhar byimro2 marra wi7de in our life,,i was waiting for it,i had so much plans,,one of thoses plans was a ring,but in such conditions i think inno a bottle of something you like would be better,,for all thoses who came to this world in the previous date i wanna wish them a long life,full of happiness and a Happy Birth Day...

Anonymous said...

life is like an enemy to our living... everyday it comes with a new challenge... if u let it beat u, u'll have bad miserable times... but if u beat it, u'll have wonderful times...
beating life's challenges is not easy but it is "do-able", and it makes u feel real good after doing it...
good luck
and try to have a wonderful life
goodbye

Ziad N.I.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009