Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dedicated to the "Guys"!


In the midst of all the agony, melancholy and fear of what's to come...
You "guys" are always next to me, holding my hand, bringing hope, even if just some...
I'm blessed to have you in my life, you are the greatest gift that God granted me...
You help me go on, you save my spirit, you set my soul free..
If ever I am ever down and I feel so blue...
I know that I can always count on you...
You put so much effort to make me smile...
And you are pleased when I do, even if for a short while..
When I remember all the times we spent together, laughing, talking and playing around!
I feel peace knowing that at least, in my life, ture friendship I have found...
I wish you the best of luck, I wish you happiness and the greatest success...
I pray that no girl will come in your life and make it a mess!
I just woke up, I still feel sleepy, so I will end this now...
Hoping that all of you will read this somehow!

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, September 30, 2006 said...

hey beebee...
i'm glad u r finally aware that u have good friends u can count on...
i'm sure all the "guys" feel the same way u feel for them, and i wanna thank u too for holding my hand and bringing hope to my life, and for every simple smile u draw on my face, and for all the happy times we spent together through all these years...

and i will never ever forget what u said last thursday when u prayed to God to take the few things that makes u happy and gives them to me so i could always be that happy... that's the sweetest thing i've ever heard in my whole life... thank u beebee.. i wish u the same thing walla...
u r the best walla
good luck and keep up the good spirit...
sleep well...
mwah

BeeBee on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 said...

Friends are all I have in this life... I truly believe that! I hope that one day we will both find the happiness we deserve! Oh, bwt, I wish the rest of the guys will read this post... I really want them to know how much they mean to me... I mean with all the chaos I bring into their lives, it's the least I can do!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009