Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where is My Muse?


Sitting staring at the computer screen, thinking endlessly and aimlessly...
Looking at the keyboard, at the letters calling out for my fingers, for my touch...
It hit me... I'm afraid... I'm actually terrified!
It has been a while since I last wrote something new or added any of my writings on my blog...
As if my "muse" has left me... Bought a one way ticket some place far away from me and decided to settle wherever it landed!
Things haven't been easy on me the past 2 months or so:
The war on Lebanon, being stuck in Jordan, my new job, my new routine, my different life style... Everything is not the same any more... I feel alianted and confused... To an extent that makes writing about it almost impossible!!!
I used to take pride in my ability of writing when ever I'm stressed, angry, upset or hurt... And now, although all these describe what I'm feeling, they can't seem to provoke me to write!
I'm myself's tired mind... I crave for some stability and happiness... No, not even happiness, some content will do for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ar2our,u know how much i like to read what you write,but i enjoy reading aktar when i feel inno you are happy,,and now i can see that your not,,,one thing i wanna say,all of us love's you,supported you and we are here for you what ever you need,and about what you write today,well if you lost ur muse w heik touli3 ma3ik so kif 7atkoun when you find it ??nharak sa3id.
Mazen

Eve on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 said...

kil el muses harabo hal iyyem, it must be the weather.

Hilal CHOUMAN on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 said...

haha eve..
i'll be glad to play the "muse" role.
heh.. shoo ra2yik eve?

yaser on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 said...

sometimes we don't find the words and we have a blog block ,but maybe if we change our mood and do something different we can find something interesting to write about :)
or maybe its the weather as eve said :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beebee........

I miss hearing your voice.

Wissam

Anonymous said...

Ar2our,ba3dne natir al jdid,mattawle ktir ok ,hope ur day is good ,tc bye
Mazen

Dr. Tantawy on Saturday, September 09, 2006 said...

looooool
can i get u one .. :))

zeezazoo on Monday, September 18, 2006 said...

where is ur muse???
come on beebaboo we miss ur wonderful writings... ur beautiful words... ur amazing way in describing things... even when u r wondering "where is ur muse?" u r writing about it in a wonderful way using the perfect words...
listen, i think ur muse has decided to come back to u, i'm lending it the money for the ticket back :) so i'm waiting a new post from u soon..
c yaaaa

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009