Friday, September 29, 2006

Scarmbled Thoughts...


I stare again at my keyboard, lost in an endless hollow...
Thinking of days that passed and ones that are yet to follow...
I remember him, as I always do, as every second of my day goes by...
With the fear that one day we will part and it would be the final goodbye..
In his eyes I saw innocence, one that he couldn't hide...
In his smile I felt real bliss, flowing from deep inside...
In his words I felt serenity, I felt at ease with the world outside...
Another step forward, another breath and another day...
Thinking and pondering why things had to be this way...
Loneliness fills my stride and I still try to be there and hold on...
Though there are nights when I honestly believe that all hope is gone..
I am my own heart beating in an empty room, I can hear the echo of each beat...
And when I'm overwhelmed with agony and pain, with pride, every tear I greet...
Another dream, another hope, another fear and another month to add....
I will not give up; I will fight for what I want, though I might feel alone, angry or sad...

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, September 30, 2006 said...

well beebee, i'm glad u wanna fight for what u want, and i want u to know that i'm going to be here for u in every step u make, but u have to be sure that "this" is what u really want...
and even if u r wrong, i'll be here for u, with u, going all the way, i'll be happy if u get what u want, also, i'll be there for u if u couldn't get it or if u get it and find out that it's not what u imagined...
u r not alone, so don't feel sad or angry...
good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ziad for being arround Bibi,,taking care of her.
Ar2our,,you have to that you will never ever be alone,,we are here for you,,all of us,you are a part of every thought in my head,i wish if you can wear the hiding hat,so you can came here and see how many times we talk about you and remember you when ever when we are talking about nything,,and you have to believe inno you have all of us to count on when you need nything,if you think you are falling,we will be the hand that will catch you,no we will be the hand s that will hold you so you can feel safe,if you feel lost in the dark,we will be the light,no we will be the candle that burn just to show you the road,we will always be with you,arround you we will be like the ball of glass who protect you from ny harm,,u know why ???bcos we love you,,kil wa7ad 3a tari2to,and i know inno your lovin us back,kamein kil wa7ad as he deserve,,smile Bibi smile,cos when you do,we feel happy,I feel happy w comfort,mwah 7abboub.
Mazzoun.

Anonymous said...

bumped into this profile by mistake! i read u have some good stuff goin on in here, but a little bit too dark, sadness everywhere, cheer up applepie :>

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009