Monday, September 18, 2006

A Million Questions Left With Not One Answer!


Questions, questions, questions and even more questions!
That is what goes on through my mind all day long....
My head is a basket of question marks and my soul is a novel of unanswered issues!
What now? When? Where? Who? Why? How? and many others...

Wow, I just realized how long it was since I last wrote something about how I feel! I have so much locked up inside that i don't know where to begin!

I guess I'll try again tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And i will be waiting to read as i used to do Ar2our

zeezazoo on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 said...

who doesn't have a milion questions in his head left with no answer???? it's all the same, only the names will change...
u have a gift in writing about ur life and how u feel and what is bothering u, so use it... it's a good gift, i wish i have it...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009