Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Past Lingers On...



Sickened with anger and infused with pain, my Tuesday morning begins…
Thoughts of what they said and why, I pay the price of my unmade sins…
“Live in the present, the past is gone,” is the lie they make you believe…
While behind you there are whispering mouths planning to lie and deceive…
That joke called happiness, and those fake promises of a better day to come…
So why are my eyes so swollen, why are my heartbeats replaced with a hum?
Even building of concrete against the Tsunami quivered and disgracefully fell!
The end unwritten seems to have chosen a finale called: The Road to Hell!
My Tuesday morning begins, I’m nauseated with disgust of what I was forced to hear…
No one can help me now with the tornadoes that head my way; they are getting near!
I now look back at the old days, many years ago, when I was young and headstrong…
I would give anything to get a second chance, I would do anything may it be “right” or “wrong”!
Lost in between two cities, my world now crumbles into little shreds of losses and despairs…
Observing the pieces of the puzzle fade, one by one, while no one is aware, no one really cares!
Through my prison window, I hear people breathing with more ease than me…
I wonder: will a day come when they will leave me alone? Will they ever let me be?
The final question that I can’t escape from is simple: Do I stay or just pack up and leave?
Are there any more surprises driving my lane? Any more nets of fabrications left to weave?


0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009