Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Strip Down to Yourself...



Take your mask off, there’s no need for you to hide anymore!
I want to see your face before you walk out that door…
Take off the lies you wear so elegantly from head to toe,
I want to see you as you are, if only for once, before you go…
Take off the burden of being someone who you can never be,
Someone who you once claimed you were, that person who cared for me!
Take off the cap of rumors you laid upon your head,
Watch me break as you speak, watch my tears spread!
Take off the shoes you wore to step all over my life,
Get out of my sight, take your bullets of shame, grab your knife!
Take off everything, strip down to the real you and look me in the eye,
Why would you say that? Tell me: What was the use of your lie?


1 comments:

Moe said...

nice one, i have been reading ur stuuf for a while, i am really very happy that i have known a colleage with such a talent,

good luck

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009