Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Glance in My Past...


I lost my feelings’ virginity the moment I fell so deeply in love with you…
My heart still yearns to be with you and I’m aching in a way I never before knew…
The biggest flaws you have I still miss and even adore…
With every day that passes, I just want you back even more…
I’m a victim of my own emotions and in memories of you I always drown…
And in my love for you I’ve played the fool, the stupid, the clown!
I keep thinking of ways to turn your heart back to me once again…
Maybe somehow that can take away some of my burning pain…
You once were the only reason for every breath I take…
You were my strength to hold on, the guide for every step I make…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009