Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thoughts of A Broken Heart...


The only “funny” thing about life is that it lacks humor at all!
I look around and don’t see you there, no one left to catch my fall…
I remember all your words, your promises – or should I call them lies?
I lay awake on our memories ad I breathe out tears and cries!
Why did you have to be just like “every other guy”?
Why was it so easy for you to hear me say goodbye?
Although I miss you, I won’t be there if you ever decide to come back or call…
I will bare the pain, lock it up inside, even if it made me crawl!
I hope this is what you really wanted because there is no turning back…
How could I trust you when your emotions are dead, when the essence of love you lack?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U write zis wen u were in ur old office,i have z original copy

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009