Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Point of No Return...


Have you ever reached to an end of a road, where there wasn’t any way to turn back, except by using your reverse?
Well, I have not with a car but with my life, where there is no reverse!!!
I lost all the true feelings I had towards anything in my life, anything that surrounds me…
I lost all hopes and dreams of finding my rainbow…
I became stateless, hopeless and emotionless…
I reached a point of no return and no going ahead…
Nothing matters and nothing is dear…
Nothing counts and nothing is important…
I spent so many days and nights just going around my pain in circles…
And now, it is there, trapped with me at the end of the road…
It is there haunting me, screaming my name, teasing me…
Accepting things the way they are is the only manner I can follow in order to keep my sanity…
Giving up on any positive anticipations is the only route to my peace of mind…
This is it… This is really it…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"on our way to petra, as usual, beebee started to talk about her own life, her memories, her past, her funny stories and some of her painful stories, about relations, about her personal life and so on... while she was talking, and by the way, the two other girls with us were guests from Slovenia, amazing girls, very cute and sweet and so close to the heart... anyway, while she was talking i was afraid that the girls would feel bored or don't understand what she is talking about, but what surprised me that they got into it and started putting comments on her stories and giving her advice and after that, they started to share their own stories!! and again, the shocking part was that their stories were the same as beebee's, same cheating, same love, same guys moves, same girls' moves, same feelings, same way of thinking!!! it was weird for me to tell u the truth, it was the first time i hear girls from other countries tell their personal life stories..."

Again the story is repeating itself , at some age in our lives we start looking backwards although we spent all the quarter of it looking forward. Then, comes the debt period: of your not so perfect childhood, the first regrets, family damages, social ones, and relationships too.
You always cite the above to name it skies, rainbows, rain. What is it? Who is it?

In one word, agony. The angry one, of which a collateral damage will take place, whether it's on someone's, boxing bag or even yourself, but you're not the kind.
So social, you are!, no, sorry!

Life is turning its back on you, but you have to grow, you know existence prostitutes itself at some point in order to move, develop. The Soul can't be denied anymore, with reminiscence around and point of no return, Plato and his fellow modern philosophers have expected that Man will eventually loses his soul to a machine. Writing to a machine is a faustian act.

Speaking of which, hope you have a psycho-divine person (fairies, gods, goddesses).

An anonymous person, and not a freak.

BeeBee on Monday, January 22, 2007 said...

Good analysis! Who is this? I really need to know.

Anonymous said...

mardis_3@hotmail.com.

I will be glad to have a discussion with you!

An anonymous person, and not a freak.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009