Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Reminisce...


I reminisce those days when dreams used to be my escape from this reality…
I reminisce those times my heart used to be whole and how it ran wild and free…
I reminisce the time when I used to love with all I had and give so sincerely…
I reminisce the way I used to be proud in being me!
I reminisce the long walks we used to have through the endless road of hope…
I reminisce our drives and our talks and how with pain we used to cope…
I reminisce the will we had to fight the world for what we believe in…
I reminisce how we stood strong against all odds and how it felt to win…

Now I look back at those times and I wish I could go back to the way it was and used to be…
As it gets farther away, more and more sadness floods over me…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009