Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Contemplations.... (An Old Piece of Writing)


Let us contemplate together for a moment…

It is true that this world we live in, not by choice, is a cruel world; a crazy jungle!
It is full of deaths, suffering, poverty, despair and disappointments… It is a world where people die for no reason, suffer for no cause and feel pain with no limits…

I wish…

I wish I was a bird or a butterfly, just to fly away…

Fly higher that the pain and suffering…

I want to be able to travel between countries and cities, over houses and trees while watching them all from above…

I want to admire the beauty of nature from atop….

I want to ponder over the seas without the risk of being poisoned with their pollution!

I want to reflect on people without the risk of being hurt by them…

I want to be free of my fears and tears…

…. Drip, drip, drip… The sound of the rain hammering in the background of my sanity…
Or is it the echo of my grief falling into my soul!!!

2 comments:

yaser on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 said...

great piece of writing , it shows real talent

Anonymous said...

you are so pathetic..chill out!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009