Monday, August 17, 2009

Call Me Whatever You Please!


You can call me lame,
for calling your name,
for taking the blame,
for bearing the flame...

You can call me insecure,
sacrificing a heart so pure,
suffering so hard to endure,
searching for reasons and not a cure...

You can call me insane,
trying to single handedly lift the crane,
driving in the opposite lane,
absorbing in all this anger and pain!

You can call me a fool,
breaking each and every rule,
bathing in the ugly and the cruel,
allowing you all to use me like a tool!

You can call me moody and hard to please,
charging me for everything with ease,
my emotions you are welcomed to tease,
you can do that till all words seize!

In your head, you can make up stories about me,
stories that won't capture me or set me free...

In your speech you can use thorny phrases,
I don't live for your criticism or your praises!

You can call me whatever you want,
or just call me by my name,
at the end, it's all the same, it's all the same!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009