Monday, August 17, 2009

Sticks & Stones Won't Hurt My Bones...



I woke up with warm tears burning my eyes and a truly pained frown:
Sticks and stones won't hurt my bones but words can bring me down...


I chocked up in words last night, I didn't know what to say or do...
Hearing your words of acid and poison, couldn't believe it's you!


How could we be so blind to others' feelings, how could we just ignore?

How could we just hurt and open wounds and simply walk out the door?


I wish I could just shut myself from the world, close my eyes, slip into an endless sleep,

By far these cuts bleed so much more than ever, I now understand that they are too deep!


To think you felt the need to explain all the things I knew with pointing fingers!
The echo of your voice resounds in my head, the hate in your tone still lingers!


I just wish that there will be mercy on my soul since I have a long day ahead,
I just wish I could erase the sorrow and take back in the tears that I shed!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009