Monday, August 24, 2009

One Foot Out the Door!




You were so anxious to leave, you always had one foot out the door!
Every moment you ever spent with me felt as if you were doing a chore!

Whatever bothered you and we resolved was never really erased,
You kept a running counter for me for every little action misplaced!

I meant nothing to you, although you tried to act and say otherwise,
You had no concept of forgiving, you were ignorant of the word compromise!

I am made of love, to give love and breathe love, but not you...
I should have seen this all, I should have read it through!

Now your feet are both out and you closed the all the possible doors behind,
Damn it! I thought that this time I'd be more logical, maybe less blind!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009