Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Moment of Truth!


What do you do when the moment of truth arrives, many years late, and knocks at your door??

I look at myself now, I look in the mirror, and all I see are sheer reflections of what I used to be and faded images of who I wanted to become…

My heart speaks an utterly foreign language that my soul can no longer understand…
My mind is in a constant struggle of what I want to do and what I end up doing as a result!

I grope on to the faith granted to me by those who truly care yet I grip the small hints of disappointments from those you wish me harm…
I am a muddle of mixed emotions running towards a big, plain and dark wall!
Knowing that I will collide right into it but not discerning how or when!

Back to the moment of truth, in particular, my moment of truth!

It seems to me that lately I have been running around myself in circles and steering away from logic and my own sanity continuously…
I hold on to the impossible and pursue the unattainable…
I give my self valid reasons at times when no reasons are valid enough…
I paint myself pictures of colorful hopes and dreams when I have nothing but black paints!
I wait and wait and wait… When there is no common sense in waiting…
I wish, I pray, I hope…. When deep inside I know that no good will come out from any of those…

How long will I linger behind that door afraid to face it all?
How long can I ignore the knocking, the knocking on my door?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish,I pray,I hope....
i guess u have 2 believe in those and then u'll c...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009