Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lately...


Lately, all I’m left with, or should I say “stuck with”, are my thoughts, many of them…
Countless thoughts invading my every waking moment… Knocking on the doors of my mind wherever I may be…
Thoughts that haunt me, hold me down, capture me and sometimes even suffocate me…
My world now seems to be stripped from all its colors; everything I see is in shades of grey and black…
I can sense nothing but emptiness; my senses are all numb…
I lost the sense of smell as well… No perfume, flower or sweet smell can stimulate in me a memory or a warm or cozy feeling…

Lately, everything just feels the same…
Nothing to look forward to; nothing new…
All those times I thought things were finally getting better are all gone, they same so distant now; they are fading away…

Lately, all the friends I have trusted and believed in chose to walk out the door into the finite road called life… I am here on my own now… Once again… One more time…

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Friday, June 22, 2007 said...

thoughts... lately... stuck with... on my own now...
u use these words more often... why??
i think that sometimes, u just should let go of things... and some other times, u should stop judging on things and people that fast... cuz sometimes, ur the one who ask ur friends to stay away from u... and then u say that they left u and ur alone, when in fact, they didn't leave u at all, even when u left them!! they just didn't know what to do or how to react with what's going on with u!! but u were never alone!!! and the future u r talking about is not that bad... and there's always something for u to look forward to!! u know that... u always come up with things...
all i want to say is that sometimes u should let things go the way they r, even if they weren't that good in the present, they might leed u to a good future!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009