Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Sum of All Tears…


It seems to me now that things will keep getting worse before they start getting any better. I look around me and I see absolutely no one! There is nothing I can do and I don’t think there is anything anyone can do for me!

Inspired by a relatively old movie, “The Sum of All Tears” is what I will call this piece of writing… In essence, it should describe my mental and emotional state at this point in time… In reality, I have no idea where the words will lead me, as with every click of the keyboard new thoughts of mayhem and chaos are born and I can’t help but spill them out on this lifeless word document facing me…

I carried my stride long enough to stand right here and wonder…
How this life keeps pushing me on the side and I can’t help but ponder…
The old days, the peace of soul and happiness that I once dreamt of…
How could they have all blown away, flown so high above?
I look at my reflection in every mirror and I can’t see me…
All I see is shadows of a person that was forced to flee…
This point of breaking down is the lowest I have reached…
And in the background I can hear the voices of those who to me preached…
The sum of all tears is the result of this last two weeks’ struggles and fights…
And in the end the only statement that remains true is that reality bites!!!
I breathe in now the thick air of loneliness and despair …
I shiver in pain for those I need yet I can not find there…
Something is being shattered; I can feel the ground beneath me shake…
My heart is quivering; wait a second, you will hear it crack and break!!!

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009