Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Things We Fear The Most...


I understand that my recent absence from what many may call “the blogging scene” seems to be unnatural and is a sign of trouble… Well it is!

So, for my first piece of writing this month, I’m going to discuss the opposite of my most recent thoughts: something optimistic and relatively considered as positive thinking!

I was watching a movie a few days ago and this sentence caught my attention:

“The things we fear the most have already happened to us…”

It is kind of unnerving to live your life on the edge always planning, constantly expecting and continuously preparing yourself for fall downs and disappointments…

From that point, I think that it is true, things that we happen to fear and worry about the most are things we have already been through and since we are still here and still worrying about them and fearing them, it means we have survived them so maybe, after all, they are not that frightening! And if they do happen again, we now have the tools (the state of mind and emotional strength) to deal with them…

We, the masked and unmasked fragile entities called humans, always suffer this constant fear of being left alone, abandoned or left behind with or without a reason… But we have been, and we will be, over and over again… Not because we are not good enough, not because we don’t deserve to be loved rather due to the fact that this is the natural cycle of life!

Throughout my rather humble yet wholesome experience in life, I’ve seen and felt the meaning of being good and just never getting your way… I’ve met people who deserved the best that life could give yet settled for nothing and I’ve also met others whose world revolved around partying and having fun with no concern to others and who were completely and utterly satisfied!

The concepts of good vs. evil, sweet vs. mean and others has become obsolete!

Knowing this and believing in whatever it is we define ourselves as, I’m sure we can overcome anything, with a smile or with a tear!

The earth will not change its course due to my loss or yours! The only path which could be manipulated is the one we choose!

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 said...

"the things we fear the most have already happened to us..."
once u reach this conclusion, u r fine... cuz when u realize that all the things u fear have already happened to u, then it's over... u r now aware of these things u fear... and as u said, we have the tools to deal with them...

wonderful piece of writing as usual bee! welcome back... we missed u and ur writings :) keep up the amazing job...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009