Friday, July 21, 2006

Guilty...


It feels like a lost a soul mate today...
No, that would under estimate what that person meant to me...
A friend, a father, a brother, a partner... In every sense of the word...
I won't blame life's irony... I won't blame fate... I won't blame anyone but myself this time...
It should have been different... I know it should...
I'm guilty, guilty as charged... And I'm sorry... So sorry...
"You will always be someone dear... Even if you choose to be never near...
You will always have a special place in my mind and heart... Though we might be worlds apart....
I wish you all the best that life could bring to you.... I wish you all the happiness, and I swear it's true..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you atleast get the letter?

BeeBee on Monday, July 24, 2006 said...

what letter?

Anonymous said...

The Letter I left you in the hotel....

BeeBee on Monday, July 24, 2006 said...

From Salah?

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009