Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mixed in the Mix!


I'm drowning in a whirlpool of mixed emotions...
Never felt this way before...
I have all these jumbled feelings and mixed notions...
I can't tend to forget or ignore...
I feel an urge to stand on the rooftops and shout out to the world so loud!
But I just don't know what to say, I don't know what I should talk about!
The world seems so small and the air seems so rare...
My whole existance is shaken, and all I can offer is my pain to share...
A new life is born, many are taken away...
The joy of the first miracle tends to destroy the other!
I wish, I hope, I want, I may...
But where does it get me if no one seems to bother!

1 comments:

isaacman said...

amazing... it's wonderful how u put ur feelings and thoughts in words...
ur writings r beautiful, it feels like u r talking in behalf of everyone, expressing their feelings, helping them and me to show our feelings to the world...
it's all mixed up in here as u said..
thanks a lot for the nice words...
u r a great writer...
i hope things go well for Lebanon and GOD be with Lebanon and the Lebanese people and all ur friends bero...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009