Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sincere Apology....


To all those who I care about so much...
To all my friends who are always trying to help and getting silence in return...
To my family who recently only see me in tears or in a bad mood...
I owe you a sincere apology...
It just feels like... I don't know if I can say it, well, it feels like my love for "the cause", and my anger regarding how it's being handled, has left no room for tolerance or love...
I feel so empty and paralized!
And I'm so sorry....

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Sunday, July 30, 2006 said...

no need to be sorry... we are all in it together, i owe u an apology myself, a big one, cuz u always count on ur friends and i think i should have been there for u more than i did... sorry beebee... even if things got out of control u should know how much u mean to me and to all ur friends... don't feel sorry and don't feel empty, we need u as much as u need us... that's what friends are for...

Anonymous said...

Most of us have experienced some form of hurt, slight or loss at the hands of another human being. Sometimes we feel anger. At other times we find it within ourselves to rise above our pain and be accepting and forgiving. And it only takes a few seconds to do something that can hurt another person for a long, long time. People's lives can be changed by those hurtful things. In order to compensate for this we need to use the words "apology" and "forgiveness" in a more sincere way.
But look beebee in this case you cannot be sorry to anyone because all your friends and your family live the same situation , I think what you have to do is keep going and keep writing your blogs. And you shouldn’t apologize; I cannot imagine that a good person like you can do any form of hurt to anybody...

Regards,
M.G.H

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009