Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Here I am...


So here I am… Alone and lost without you… The weather seems to be perfect but although my heart is filled with peace and I can feel the sun shine deep inside my soul, something is yet still missing… You are not there…
I still feel your presence around me, everywhere I go… It feels as if you were gone yesterday… My heart still beats only for you… I can even still feel your heart beat, its thumping, the rhythm it plays as I lay my head over your chest…
It is so hard to go through my days without you… It is thorny to try to get over you… It seems useless every time I try…
Your voice resigns in my head… It repeats itself over and over again… Your smile awakens itself in my memory every time I try not to think of you…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby,,it's not u the only one aalone,,im also alone here without you,,u know,,kill la7za bkoun fiya ma3 7ale bkoun 3am bitzakkar sot dou7ktik bil laguava,,hehehe or bitzakkar sawtik bill siyara inte w 3am bitghanne,,,or when we were on the way to Jordan,i cant w8 till it's happin again,,or i just keep miss calling you ,,,so heik ana 3am atti3 wa2te,by remembering you,,1- it make's me feel like u r with me all the time.2- it make the time go faster till your coming back,,i miss you baby,,3anjad fi faragh kbir bidounik,,take care 7abboub,miss you ana.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009