Sunday, July 02, 2006

Home Away From Home...


Another day, many other hours, hundreds of minutes, thousands of seconds and I'm home away from home once again...
Though the faint sense of security and rest is almost setting in, something seems to be missing...
Something so dear and so close seems to be so far away from where I am right now...
I'm in Jordan once again... Away from Lebanon; the country that never sleeps.. The country that I feel both simultaneously love and hate for !
Wishing that my life was perfect... That I could have all my apples and eat them at the same time!
Wishing I could be close to those I love, all of them together... Have more than one world at the same time...
Yet, the fact of life remains, nothing is ever perfect and pain is a constant ache wahetever you might do and whatever you may be...
Warm hugs to those I'm thinking of right now...
I'm full of misses and sighs...
I hope I will be remembered...

2 comments:

isaacman said...

welcome back by the way...

Anonymous said...

when u left yesterday,you took everything with you,so now everythihng look so empty and cold,u took the sun and the wind,you took the love and the fun,you took the joy and the rest,and now i feel like im stuck in a big big space of nothing,,just w8ing for you to pull me out,,plz dont let me wait b4 it's too late,,cos i need Oxygene 2 stay alive,and guess what???you are my Oxygene,,have fun,enjoy ur time,take loads of photos,eat mni7 plz,,w say hi to ur family,try 2 bring them with you,,Fadfoud ,,im gonna play fotty without you today ;),,miss you all Walla,good luck for today baby,,hope to see you very soon,miss you

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009