Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Drifting Thought...


She knew that she needed to be alone now, away from all the head aches…
She was certain she was at a point in her life when she could not take more heart breaks…
Still at night, as she laid her head on her warm pillow and helplessly tried to fall asleep…
She craved for that good night call and hearing a voice talking to her about words of love so deep…
In the morning, she missed those messages that spoke of nothing yet meant everything to her…
She was confused: Was her total freedom worth it or did she want things back the way they were?
The fights, the arguments and the countless hours spent in confusion, fear of loss and pain…
She swore that she will not surrender and she will not waste time on things like this again!
But now she feels empty, deeply hollow and somehow she craves those days…
She feels happy yet sad, free yet imprisoned, she feels lost in so many ways!
Snap back to reality, she has so much work to do…
So she ends this piece of writing and dedicates it to all of you…

4 comments:

zeezazoo on Sunday, July 01, 2007 said...

fighting thoughts r really bad... specially at night!!!
i hope u know what's the best for u these days and be stronger than ever... u don't need another empty person to put more pressure on u than u already have!!! cuz not all the love words r really coming from the heart, and i guess u've noticed that through ur experiences!!!

BeeBee on Sunday, July 01, 2007 said...

I know what u mean... It's kind of an inner struggle between what i have and what I need... It's like going around in circles, around my won thoughts and needs... It's kind of unnerving and confusing... My life is more than full from things I have to deal with at work, for work, at home, with the family, with friends and with my inner peace yet still there is this empty void that I'm sure u'd agree when I see: nothing but love (true and real love) can fill up...
I'm not saying that the perfect relationship will come or that I'm waiting for it, I'm just saying that a relationship, a strong one, can help the person through...
Not that I don't know how to independent or that i can not do things on my own.... I do enjoy my freedom and my ability to make my own decisions yet still the part that the right person can fill in ur life does count... Don't u think??

Thanks for ur comments anyway... Love the constructive criticism! :)

zeezazoo on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 said...

sure... the right person completes ur life, and helps u make ur decisions and he's not going to take away ur freedom (bel3aks)... but the wrong one could ruin ur life more and add new decisions for u to make...
i believe in these things...
but what i meant is that don't rush into things cuz that could make u make wrong decisions and fall for the wrong person!!!
that's all...
good luck anyway... u deserve the best...

Anonymous said...

-----><-----

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009