Sunday, July 22, 2007

An Unusual Topic...


I do realize that the following piece of writing will not bear any importance to many of you. I also know that many will consider it ridiculous or might even mock it. Therefore, I will give you a brief introduction of the content of it so you can decide whether to go on reading or find something better to do with your time!

The subject of this piece of writing is: My Cat!

We all woke up early this morning because my cat’s vet is coming over to perform an operation! It turns out that my old grumpy cat has cancer and it has spread so close to
the spinal cord that if we waited a bit longer, things would have gotten ugly!


What is it that made me feel the urge to write? Well, I’ve had my cat for more than 11 years now and he’s everyone’s spoiled brat at home! From the day I got him and his five little sisters and brothers, he has been one of the family members! I can still remember how we fed him the milk drop by drop and how he used to cuddle next to the dog we had back then, maybe thinking it was his mom!

Though he is a very independent, cunning and moody cat, he is one of the reasons we smile at home! Sometimes, he gets those crazy fits and starts running around the house for no reason and jumping everywhere as if he was bird! At others, he would come crawling next to me if I’m feeling down and he’d insist that he sits in my lap!

Sometimes, this really stubborn cat ignores us until we pretend that we’re calling it for food… He will be in front of me and wouldn’t budge when I call his name then when I say: “ta3meeke”, he’d look up at me with those begging eyes!

My old and grumpy cat was laying on the table in front of us all, drugged, while the vet took out the lump… My cat was laying there still while the vet was doing the stitches… My cat is now asleep, hopefully feeling no pain…

At the end of the day, this was just a cat, yet the whole thing was painful to us… What if…………….?

May God protect all our loved ones and keep them safe…

2 comments:

mahmoud on Sunday, July 22, 2007 said...

I’m really sorry about your cat, don’t know why you wrote that some of your reader’s will find it ridiculous and mock it, and if they do I guess they would be pathetic, an animal can truly be a human’s best friend, hope things will get better soon, and tht you’ll feel better too.

BeeBee on Monday, July 23, 2007 said...

Thank u Mahmoud for the sweet thought...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009