Sunday, July 22, 2007

To the Man Behind the Horizon...




I know I am a semi-rational girl, or at least I think I am but the following brief yet emotionally loaded piece has nothing to do with reason, rationality or sanity…

This is dedicated to the man behind the horizon… The one whose presence is not yet tangible yet powerfully felt… The one whose existence reinforces my faith in everything and anything that is wholly and sacred… To the one who was able, and with the minimum effort possible, to capture and hold captive my thoughts and serenity… To the man behind the horizon: This one goes out to you…

As we chat the day away, and as the hours pass and drift by with no burdens of the next hour or the following step… I sink into blissful thoughts of what I would call the possible impossible… I breathe in and sigh then I whisper these words…

I miss what I might find in you…
I miss who you might be...
I miss who I feel you are...

I wonder what destiny has planned for you and me…
I wonder how things came to be…
I wonder how it will end, where is will lead…

To the man behind the horizon: Thank you for re-entering the stage of my life…

0 comments:

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009