Friday, May 26, 2006

The Awe of Nature


After surviving through one of those long nights, full of haunting thoughts, images and then dreams…
I opened my eyes to the sound of silence, no cries, no whispers, no screams…
Opened the windows that connect me to the world outside…
Unlocked the doors of my mind…
Felt like the lightness of my head was causing it to turn…
Sensed the fire’s event of last night still burn…
Got dressed and went to work… Late, yet as alert as I could be…
Then as the cool morning breeze passed by me…
The little child living withtin me smiled…
It came at piece after all the tears it had cried…

3 comments:

isaacman said...

amazing... simply amazing...
i hate that these bad things r happening with u, but i'm glad u got over it, and it's amazing how u could express ur feelings with simple words yet deep complicated meaningful sentences...
but what about that little child.. u r a little child, a little angel..
actually u r a big heart with hands and legs..

Eve on Friday, May 26, 2006 said...

nice ending!

Baby Prophet said...

The child within
will always win,
avoid adult sin
and let a smile begin

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009