Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Hollow People


Some people walk around in this world for no reason...
Their whole existence is a meaningless void...
They find the smallest things to hate...
And commit the stupidest mistakes for fun!
These people are so empty and shallow...
They hold on to their hollowness so much that they end up drowning with it...
I had the strangest experience today with a few of those people...
It left me feeling so weak and helpless...
I hate that feeling...
I know I don't deserve it...
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day...

3 comments:

BeeBee on Thursday, May 25, 2006 said...

Today, I bumped into an old "anti-friend"! It was really overwhelming... The amount of anger and pain resulting from that brief encounter... I feel drained... I went back to the office feeling drained.. I could not think of being home with all these "satanic" ideas running through my head!

FreddyK on Friday, May 26, 2006 said...

that is the one i was telling you about....i totally agree with you 100% ....
nice blog

The Guy next Desk said...

This one is really nice...it gives you hope in desperation...should have a melody and then it would make nice lyrics...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009