Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Morning State of Illusion


I woke up this morning shattered in a million directions...
It took me some time to put myself together
I looked outside my window, into the sea blue endless sky and wondered....
About all those people, events and reasons that occupied my mind...
I sat down for a moment, looked deeper into my thoughts and sighed...
Dedicated this absent-minded existence to the man behind the shadows of the valleys in the horizons near by...
I felt a tingling rush through my veins and closed my eyes...
Felt the world pass by me as I stood by...
I heard a ringing sound from some where far away...
It led me out of my trans and set me back in people's time and place...
Again I leave the haven I call home and I face the curious eyes around...
I feel this weight inside and I feel it on the ground...
The burdens of what has gone still haunt my stride...
The anticipation of what's to come fills up my mind...
I take heavy steps towards the end of the path...
Reach my destination while the blossoms of my hope ripen and bloom again...

2 comments:

isaacman on Friday, May 19, 2006 said...

WOW...
i dunno what to say, but WOW...
that was amazing, u r a great writer, u don't just write ur feelings, u know how to indulge people with those feelings...
that was the best i've ever read...
and the best thing is in everytime i read it, i discover new things.. the best kind of writing.
keep up the amazing work..
WOW

Ramzi on Monday, May 22, 2006 said...

Barren is the ground where no hope blossoms...

Beautiful writing.

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009