Thursday, May 25, 2006

"About Life"... An Old Piece of My Writing...


Life laughs at me… It mocks me, my very existence…
I can’t help but despise it, hate every breath it grants me and every smile it takes away in return…
I am a river of never ending sorrows…
A sky filled with grey rain-soaked clouds…
A body with no soul… A broken illusion…
No one feels my pain, no one knows who I really am…
I stand on this road alone, staring ahead into nowhere…
I am scared and confused, just like many times before…
I run around my pain in circles, I run fast and I am tired…
I’m tired of running…
I’m out of breath; I’m out of struggle…
I’m out of smiles yet full of tears and cries…
I need something, someone, or maybe, I need nothing at all…
I can’t think anymore… I can’t put up more fights…
I’m choking… I’m alone…

2 comments:

Ramzi on Thursday, May 25, 2006 said...

It gives me solace to know that we are all alone together. Does that make sense?

isaacman said...

no one likes his life, no one is satisfied from the way his life going... we all look at others and wish we had their lives when at the same time they r looking at ours and wishing the same... maybe that's human nature, we all want what we don't have, we all need what others have, but maybe if we looked deeper in our lives, think of the people who care about us, think of how educated we r, how rich we r for other people, we'll find out that we r living a great life and we have all what we need, but we have to know how to deal with the things we have and live a beautiful life, away from tears choking and loneliness..

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009