Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pains of Seperation... (11-12-2005)


As if all the people in the world have vanished, and left me all alone…
I hear no sound or whisper…
I see no living things or even objects around…
I smell nothing but my own faint perfume, mixed with my fear of what’s to come and the disappointments that I had to bare…
I feel pain; the pain of separation, the pain of hollowness…
I don’t want to be alone anymore, I don’t want to be left behind…
I’m just a name, written on the sands of a far away shore…
A tear lost in a great big ocean…
I’m forgotten in a world that those who are remembered laugh at me…
Why? Why me? Why every time? Why is life so cruel to me? Why are my tears so cheap? Why is my sorrow so insignificant?
The world passes me by as I stand and watch my life fade away…
The pain digs deeper into my soul and all I can do is pray:
“Please God, protect my precious mom from any harm and if it is written, please, I beg you, keep her safe and bring it my way…”

2 comments:

BeeBee on Thursday, May 25, 2006 said...

I live away from my mom... I wrote this poem after seeing her for 2 days and returning to Beirut... It felt aweful and disturbing to see her for such a long time after being away from her for 3 months...

Anonymous said...

Fear the lord..:S..this one made me feel as if my ex left me today...I hate you for worsening my already bad mood..Iam gona have my vengeance for this :(..unless i read something to cheer me up lower down the page..but it touched my soul..I cant deny that...I can belive that this was written by the werwolf-vampire-beast-pretty girl...next desk

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009