Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Four Ws of Confusion!


What can I do to make you smile?
If only for a second, for a moment, or a while...
Who can I be to take your pain away?
To make you feel safe just like you felt the other day...
Where can I hide you or pull you away to?
A place so far away, a place breathing with happiness, a place so new...
When will I feel your love run through me again? Run through my every vien and deep within my heart?
When will this come to an end? When will we begin our lives together? When will we start?

2 comments:

BeeBee on Thursday, May 25, 2006 said...

I dedicate this poem to a certain someone who is feeling down... I try so hard to make him feel better, I hope this helps!

The Guy next Desk said...

Hmm... I think I know your mental state or surroundings when you wrote this...but actually it feels as if you were writting it right from within my head...I just sent it to one of ma friends this one is awesome just in time...I hate to admit it but this one shows some poetry skills...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009